2014 - Present
• Provide a high quality and professional lynda.com branded experience with every contact by listening and engaging the Member in order to deepen the relationship.
• Respond promptly and professionally to all written correspondence.
• Answer product questions and provide basic technical support on the use of lynda.com products.
• Respond and resolve shipment delivery issues.
• Communicate product return policies and procedures to Members.
• Offer suggestions to streamline correspondence work processes to continually improve level of service and productivity standards.
• Interact with Authors and other key business partners to effectively handle and resolve customer issues.
• Support the initiative of developing and sharing business intelligence through accurate documentation and coding.
• Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends to leadership in a prompt manner.
• Document new technical issues, investigate solutions, and communicates the solutions to the appropriate teams.